- 30" X 200' Roll Self-Adhering, Heavy-duty Clear Plastic for Concrete Floors
- A clear, heavy-duty protective film that keeps spray booth floors clean.
- Remove when dirty and apply anew.
- Eliminates cleaning floor with chemicals.
Average Material Use and Labor Time
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Booth Size - 24' deep x 14' wide
- Spray Booth Floor Film Required - up to 60-70 linear feet
- Labor Time required - up to 60 minutes / 2 personnel
- Concrete floors must be sealed and dry prior to application of floor film.
- Sealing the floor: Follow manufacturer’s directions for acid etching and epoxy coating of concrete floor.
Product Performance Benefits
- Floor film can be rinsed off with water.
- When desired, remove floor film and apply anew.
- Easy to apply. Reverse wound roll (adhesive to the outside) enables easy rolling laydown of the film to the floor.
- Self-adhering, stay-in-place protection Heavy duty mil guage plastic film. Resists tears, punctures and disintegration.
- Non skid surface.
- Can be rinsed off with water.
- Film resists temperatures up to 200°F (93.3°C).
- Easy to remove. No adhesive transfer.
- Eliminates labor intensive floor cleaning methods.
- Enough film per roll for 3 to 4 floor applications.