View all OTC Belts, Pulleys & Balancers
Call for Details
Improved With More Applications
Designed for removing damper pulleys in tight engine compartments without removing the radiator.
• GM 2000 Generation III 4.8L, 5.3L 6.0L , and 8.1L V8s. Also works on Cadillac 4.5, 4.6, and 4.9L V8s beginning in 1988. Chevrolet trucks 2003-later 4.2L I6, 2004-current 3.5L I5 and 2005-current 2.8L 14.
• Chrysler engines from 1990-later, including 2.0L, 2.4L-4s; plus 2.5L, 2.7L, 3.3L, 3.5L, and 3.8L V6s.
• Ford 1995-later V8 engines with 3 spoke pressed on damper.
• Mitsubishi Eclipse 1995-1999 2.0L DOHC non-turbo.
• Kit contains the 3-jaw puller, four lengths of forcing rods, and a forcing screw with a 3/8" square drive for ratchet use, and a 3/4" hex for wrench or socket use.