This lift table handles power train components like engines and their transmissions, engines with transaxle assemblies, rear ends and large electric vehicle batteries. It will also serve as a work table where components can be lowered to a convenient work height for repairs.
- An air/hydraulic foot pump includes a metered valve for safe lowering of the load.
- Five foot extension hose with quick disconnect fittings stores in the lift base. The foot pump can be removed from its holder and hydraulic hose quickly and easily extended by 5’ using the extension hose. This provides hands free operation of the pump anywhere around the lift’s perimeter.
- Scissors lift design provides easy 360° access to any component.
- Two heavy duty ratchet tie-downs are included to safely secure the load on the lift table.
- Table top height from 31” to 80-1/2”.
- Four 8” diameter swivel caster wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Front wheels can be locked in position for steering. Rear wheels can be locked to prevent the lift from rolling.