Ranger floor jacks are designed to meet the diverse lifting needs of professional service technicians. They exceed ANSI standards for performance and safety.
This versatile floor jack can become even more useful with the addition of our optional Cross-Beam Adapter.
- Long reach chassis.
- Low-profile design accommodates low ground-clearance vehicles.
- Swivel casters for easy mobility.
- Professional model designed for heavy use.
- Direct-drive pump operation means precise control.
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability.
- Double-sealed hydraulics for longer service life.
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination.
- Safety-overload system.
- Flanged side plates for increased strength.
- Lifting Capacity: 3,000 lbs. / 1361 Kg.
- Lowered Height: 2?]3/4" / 70 mm.
- Raised Height: 24" / 610 mm.
- Front Overall Width: 11" / 279 mm.
- Rear Overall Width: 14-1/2" / 368 mm.
- Chassis Length: 34" / 864 mm.
- Shipping Weight: 112 lbs. / 51 Kg.
*The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice. Shipping Information
- Dimensions -
- Shipping Weight - 112 lbs. / 51 Kg.