SIMPLE, SAFE AND RUGGED This low-rise pad lift is a rugged 6,000-pound capacity lift with a wide rubber top platform. The LR-60 is the ideal solution for quick service on today’s passenger cars and light trucks. Wheel service work and body repair can now be performed on a wide variety of vehicles thanks to wide pads and solid rubber lift blocks that can be positioned in a variety of pick-up points on uni-body and frame contact undercarriages.
*Be sure to compare your vehicle specifications, including ground clearance and overall height, with the specification tables in this brochure before you buy.
WITH EVERY LR-60 PAD LIFT YOU GET...
- 6,000 pound lifting capacity
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Multi-position safety locks
- Rubber lifting blocks included
- Dropped cross bar for added clearance
- Heavy-duty steel channel frame
|Lifting Capacity ||6,000 lbs / 2724 Kg. |
|Lifting Height ||26” / 660 mm. |
|Lifting Time ||36 Seconds |
|Lowered Height ||4” / 102 mm. |
|Max Lifting height w/ blocks ||29” / 737 mm. |
|Overall Length ||82” / 2083 mm. |
|Overall Width /b> ||70” / 1778 mm. |
|Lift Pad Dimension ||18” x 52” / 457 mm. x 2591 mm. |
|Motor (**) ||110 / 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 1 ph. |
* Special Voltages Available Upon Request.
The design, material and specifications are subject to change without notice. Shipping Information
- Dimensions - 82” x 70” x 20” / 2083 mm. x 1778 mm. x 508 mm.
- Shipping Weight - 814 lbs. / 370 Kg.